THE APPRENTICESHIP HUB
The Apprenticeship Hub offers free and impartial apprenticeship advice and support to Small to Medium Employers (SMEs) based in York, North Yorkshire and East Riding.
Whether you require help with recruiting a new apprentice or upskilling an existing member of staff through an apprenticeship, our team of Apprenticeships Advisers are on hand, free of charge, to offer the perfect support for you today.
The Apprenticeship Hub can also provide free support and training for leadership and management teams and pre-apprenticeship and wraparound support for apprentices, by offering a range of bespoke training courses and qualifications delivered by our expert skills providers.
WHAT SUPPORT IS AVAILABLE?
Our expert team of Apprenticeships Advisers can provide a wide range of advice and support to your business, such as:
- how to recruit an apprentice
- how to prepare your business to support an apprentice
- choosing the right apprenticeship standard
- finding the right provider
- accessing available levy funds and incentives
- setting up and using the apprenticeship digital account
- accessing fully funded training
Our range of fully funded training courses and qualifications can be found here.
In order to be eligible for support through The Apprenticeship Hub:
- Your business must have a business premises in the York, North Yorkshire and East Riding region (Craven, East Riding, Harrogate, Hambleton, Richmondshire, Ryedale, Scarborough, Selby, York)
- Your business must be a Small to Medium Enterprise (SME): employ fewer than 250 full time equivalent staff and have either a turnover of less than €50 million, or a balance sheet of less than €43 million
- Training and support must be delivered in the York, North Yorkshire and East Riding region
- Participants must be aged 16 or over, and have the legal right to live and work in the UK
The Innovation Centre
T 01904 221 682
CONNECT WITH US
Join the conversation and keep up to date by following us on our social media channels